- Almonds are a compact energy source. Technically, they are seeds and as such contain nutrients found in each of the four basic food groups.
- This nutritional, natural food is a wonderful source of essential nutrients. Almonds are an exceptionally good source of calcium, riboflavin and Vitamin E as well as magnesium, phosphorus and copper.
- The natural oil found in almonds is highly unsaturated and cholesterol free.
- With almonds, you can add great taste, nutrition and diversity to your diet.
- The nutritional benefits of almonds exceed that of any other marketed nut.
- The vegetable protein in almonds provides an excellent dietary alternative to animal protein.
- An ounce of almonds provides as much calcium as a glass of milk.
- Almonds are the best whole food source of vitamin E, in the form of alpha-tocopherol, which may help prevent cancer.
- Almonds provide the best ratio of nutrients to calories of any nut. Nunes Farms sells both raw almonds and roasted/toasted almonds.